Re: [Xen-devel] Intel HD Graphics 4600 Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 7 Ultimate HVM domU

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 02:57:08PM +0000, Ren, Yongjie wrote:

> > Any Intel engineers here who can advise?
> >
> I'm also doing some testing but seems we didn't meet a similar issue with
> yours.
> Which CPU are you using?
> My Haswell desktop CPU (Core i5-4670) doesn't have the same IGD as yours.
> And, I'll have some update after I doing more testing.
>
> Best Regards,
>      Yongjie (Jay)

Hello Yongjie,

Can you please describe the following info about your GPU passthru setup:

- Xen hypervisor version/changeset
- Any patches to Xen?
- Cmdline options to Xen
- dom0 linux kernel version
- Cmdline options to dom0 linux kernel
- HVM guest OS/version
- IGD driver version in the HVM guest
- dom0 configuration and settings; I assume you're using xen-pciback? Did you
blacklist igd driver in dom0 kernel? etc.

I think that'd be helpful for others to get a similar baseline configuration.

Thanks,

-- Pasi