[Xen-devel] Intel HD Graphics 4600 Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 7 Ultimate HVM domU

Hi,

I have just compiled and installed Xen 4.4-unstable changeset 27262 and Linux kernel 3.11.0-rc1. My Windows 7 Ultimate HVM domU configuration file is as attached.

I tried to passthrough the onboard Intel HD Graphics 4600 IGD to Windows 7 Ultimate HVM domU.

However, there are only 16 colors on the monitor. Please refer to the following screenshots.

http://i.imgur.com/AVVPQFs.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/390ORY0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ihc0bR0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FlNhjum.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/sMrBKCq.jpg

Please advise.

Thank you very much.

--
Yours sincerely,

Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)