Re: [Xen-devel] Intel HD Graphics 4600 Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 7 Ultimate HVM domU

I'm also doing some testing but seems we didn't meet a similar issue with yours.
Which CPU are you using?
My Haswell desktop CPU (Core i5-4670) doesn't have the same IGD as yours.
And, I'll have some update after I doing more testing.

Best Regards,
     Yongjie (Jay)