Re: [Xen-devel] which Dom0 should I use in my regular testing?

Yeah, can't agree more. We also want to focus on Xen testing not dom0 stuff.

> > Linux 3.4.x is the first kernel with Xen ACPI cpufreq / power management
> patches included,
> > so it makes sense to use 3.4+ ?
>
> Yongjie didn't express any interest in a particular feature, so my
> advice was more general.

Sorry, We're interested in PM feature, so I'm using 3.4+ now.
My draft plan is to use 3.4.1 when available, then will keep it constant until
next stable kernel (e.g. 3.4.2) is released.
I'll also discuss with our internal persons and make final decision.

> Ian.

And, thanks for your suggestion.

-- Yongjie