[Xen-devel] which Dom0 should I use in my regular testing?

Hi Jackson,
Our team spares some effort in regular testing against xen-unstable tree.
I know you are doing some testing against xen.
Which Dom0 are you using in your oss test, Konrad's xen.git or upstream
linux.git ?
And which Dom0 do you recommend in my regular testing?
(Not sure you are the right person for this question? :-) )

Best Regards,
     Yongjie (Jay)