Re: [Xen-devel] dump with xen-unstable & linux 3.2.17

good point.

I'll continue to try to figure this out - but if you have anything
specific I can try (particular boot options, or a patch with extra
debugging in interesting areas) please let me know, as it is 100%
reproducible in my environment right now.

-Ben