Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 12876: tolerable FAIL - PUSHED

>>> On 15.05.12 at 11:27, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-05-15 at 08:12 +0100, xen.org wrote:
>> test-amd64-i386-qemuu-rhel6hvm-amd 7 redhat-install fail in 12860 pass in
>> 12876
>
> qemuu is still a bit flakey. It's not the default qemu for 4.2 but would
> still be nice to investigate.

Isn't it being made the default at least for pv guests? After having fixed
the gntdev driver in our kernels and the pvops-centric shortcomings in
both qemu-s, the qdisk backend still looks somewhat unreliable in
testing that Olaf has performed. We haven't narrowed it so far, but
a resulting question of course is whether using that backend (and/or
qemu-upstream) by default for any guests is a good idea.

Jan