Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 11946: regressions - FAIL

>>> On 07.05.12 at 16:41, Andrew Cooper <andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It appears we have two functions to dump the IO-APIC state:
> __print_IO_APIC() which gets called on boot and from 'z', and
> dump_ioapic_irq_info() which gets called from the end of 'i'.  These
> should probably be consolidated somehow.

Rather not - 'z' provides information on the IO-APIC that isn't
directly related to specific interrupts, while 'i' (when it comes to
the IO-APIC) is exclusively interested in the RTEs. Unless
dump_ioapic_irq_info() is _fully_ redundant with 'z' (didn't check
in detail yet), in which case I'd vote for removing this function.

Jan