Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 10481: regressions - FAIL

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 10481: regressions -
FAIL"):
> Just to clarify a bit further: do you think libxl_domain_shutdown should
> implement this fallback or should it be left to xl to do?

I'm not sure.

> Shall "xl reboot"/libxl_domain_reboot do the same?

Yes.

Putting those things together, it seems to me that something needs to
know that "reboot" or "shutdown" are being simulated with the power
button.

That's so that if you say "reboot" or "shutdown" and we press the
guest's power button, we know whether, when the guest does shut down,
whether we actually want to restart it.

Ian.