Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Getting the page fault count for domU

Please don't top-post.

At 06:55 -0700 on 03 Oct (1317624948), Chintamani Siddeshwar wrote:
> Okay.
> Is it possible to get this info from within Dom0, because Dom0 handles disk
> paging.

Not unless dom0 can figure out which parts of the guest's disk I/O is
paging and which not.  In some OSes that might be easier than others,
but it will always need knowledge of the guest OS internals and
configuration.

Tim.