[Xen-devel] Re: Getting the page fault count for domU

Thanks a lot Adin.

Can you please tell me, which daemon should I look for?
I am trying to see whether it makes sense to include this page-fault count
while scheduling guests (vcpus), to achieve better performance isolation
among guests. That is why I am interested in changing XEN's code - If the
code changes that I suggested wont work, can you please suggest me any
alternatives? That will be really helpful.

  thanks
Chintamani