[Xen-devel] XL: pv guests dont reboot after migration (xen4.1.2-rc2-pre)

A pv guest will not reboot after migration, the guest itself does everything right, including the shutdown, but xl does not recreate the guest, it just shuts it down.

This goes for 2.6.39 and 3.0.4 guest kernels, havent tried different ones. I also haven tried different xen versions.

Dont know if this would affect hvm, probably not since qemu leaves the guest running and does a "proper" restart.

I guess this behavior has always been that way and noone ever bothered to bring it up, well now i do :)