[Xen-devel] Sched_op hypercall small questions

Greetings all.

Some small question regarding schedule poll operation hypercall.

1. struct sched_poll poll.timeout is measured in what unit of time?
Secs, ms? ns?

2. After issuing the hypercall_sched_op(SCHEDOP_poll, &poll); if no
timeout is used in poll struct how long will I yield the CPU?

3. If I issue the hypercall and the event never comes is it possible
to to yield the CPU for ever?

Thanks you very much for answering these questions.

Daniel Castro
--