Re: [Xen-devel] XL: pv guests dont reboot after migration (xen4.1.2-rc2-pre)

On Tue, 2011-09-20 at 10:41 +0100, Andreas Olsowski wrote:
> A pv guest will not reboot after migration, the guest itself does
> everything right, including the shutdown, but xl does not recreate the
> guest, it just shuts it down.

After the migrate but before the shutdown is there an xl process
associated with the guest?

Please take alook at http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/ReportingBugs it
includes a useful list of bits of info (logfiles etc), including those
in your report will help us to help you.

For example:

What exact commands are you running on the host and in the guest?

What is in your guest cfg file?

What does /var/log/xen/*-$GUESTNAME* contain?

Ian.