Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [b.g.o.358549] blkfront: Move blkif_interrupt into a tasklet.

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 05:04:30PM +0200, Marcin MirosÅaw wrote:
> W dniu 27.06.2011 16:13, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk pisze:
> > I wonder if the reason for this are some other config options. Can you send
> > the
> > full config please?
>
> Yes, it's attached. Config is from newer kernel but the same problems
> appears with it.
>
> > When does this happend? From the bug it looks to be just happening during
> > bootup, right?
>
> Right, bug with "block/blk-core" appears very early. Bug "kernel threads

OK, that is manifested in the DomU (PV guest) correct?

> "flush-254:9" does 100%CPU utilization" appears after a couple minutes
> of work. Sometimes it happens after 15 minuts.

Ok, but that is in dom0 and I've no idea what gentoo is using as dom0 type
patches. For that one I would need you to use the lastest Linux kernel
(v3.0-rc4)
and see if you get the same issue.