Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [b.g.o.358549] blkfront: Move blkif_interrupt into a tasklet.

W dniu 27.06.2011 16:13, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk pisze:
> I wonder if the reason for this are some other config options. Can you send
> the
> full config please?

Yes, it's attached. Config is from newer kernel but the same problems
appears with it.

> When does this happend? From the bug it looks to be just happening during
> bootup, right?

Right, bug with "block/blk-core" appears very early. Bug "kernel threads
"flush-254:9" does 100%CPU utilization" appears after a couple minutes
of work. Sometimes it happens after 15 minuts.

Regards,
Marcin

--
xmpp (jabber): marcin  [at]  mejor.pl