RE: [Xen-devel] Re: Xen balloon driver discuss

Yes, sorry, I was thinking about the upstream balloon driver
which fails to init if (!xen_pv_domain()).

The only other problem I can think of in the RH5 balloon
driver is I think there is no minimum-size check... i.e. if
you try to balloon to a very small size (which can happen
accidentally if you use the wrong units to /proc/xen/balloon),
the guest kernel will crash.