[Xen-devel] RE: Xen balloon driver discuss

Since currently /cpu/meminfo is sent to domain 0 via xenstore, which in my opinoin is slow.
What I want to do is: there is a shared page between domU and dom0, and domU periodically
update the meminfo into the page, while on the other side dom0 retrive the updated data for
caculating the target, which is used by guest for balloning.

The problem I met is,  currently I don't know how to implement a shared page between
dom0 and domU.
Would it like dom 0 alloc a unbound event and wait guest to connect, and transfer date through
grant table?
Or someone has more efficient way?
many thanks.