Re: [Xen-devel] IOMMU and AMD 890fx

Hello Andrew,

That's good news, although the bios seems still in beta.
I have updated the wiki that it seems to work with beta bioses for both the
asrock and the gigabyte mobo's with beta-bioses.

Seems MSI and Biostar are the ones left behind at the moment.

Please do report when the final bioses come out, and if you have been able to
confirm the IOMMU working by your own experience !

--

Sander

--
Best regards,