Re: [Xen-devel] IOMMU and AMD 890fx

Hi all,

I have received a beta-bios from MSI for the MSI 890FXA-GD70 that should
support the IOMMU.
Since I don't have this board (yet), if there is anyone who has it and cares to
test, just drop an email and I can forward the bios.

If it works, that would only leave Biostar not supporting it, and with Asrock,
Gigabyte and MSI now in beta.
--

Sander

--