Re: [Xen-devel] Please test xen/stable-2.6.32.x in xen.git

Am 01.04.2010 22:08, schrieb Jeremy Fitzhardinge:
> On 04/01/2010 12:55 PM, Stefan Kuhne wrote:

HEllo Jeremy,

> What device is it?  Is it something with only an out-of-tree driver that
> your domU kernel has, or are you running it in domU for some other reason?

no, i've it not activate in Dom0 Kernel.
I make WLAN in DomU.
My Dom0 only manage my DomUs.

>> All hangs. Even "CTRL + ALT + DEL" doesn't work.
>> I can test it later or tomorrow (MEST).
>>

> Do you have access to the Xen console?  Does it still respond?

Do you mean "xm console $DomU"?
Yes i have, i don't know if i've try it.

>>> Hm, yeah, it seems to work sometimes and not others.  I'm not sure why.
>>> Is ACPI_PROCESSOR(_XEN) =y or =m in your .config?
>>>

>> Dev-Eis # grep ACPI_PROCESSOR build-2.6.32.x-xen/.config
>> CONFIG_ACPI_PROCESSOR=m
>> # CONFIG_ACPI_PROCESSOR_AGGREGATOR is not set
>> Dev-Eis #
>>

> You should also be able to enable ACPI_PROCESSOR_XEN (also requires
> CPU_FREQ).

Were can i find it in menuconfig?

>> Then i have to use 2.6.31 from you :(, but only with running WLAN.
>> It should be nice when both is running ;).
>>
>> My AMD Hardware has no support for it ...
>>

> What doesn't it have support for?

cpufreq, it is a K8 (3800+ EE SFF).

Regards,
Stefan Kuhne