Re: [Xen-devel] Please test xen/stable-2.6.32.x in xen.git

Am 01.04.2010 21:06, schrieb Jeremy Fitzhardinge:

Hello Jeremy,

> Is irq 18 being shared with your wlan device?  Is it USB which stops
> working after this message, or does it take the whole machine out?  Does
> it work if you disable USB (unload the module, or boot with nousb)?

yes, WLAN has IRQ18 to.
Dom0 Kernel has no module for it ;).

All hangs. Even "CTRL + ALT + DEL" doesn't work.
I can test it later or tomorrow (MEST).

>> Another question,  cpufreq isn't running with 2.6.32 from you (Intel
>> T5200 CPU). 2.6.31 works fine.
>>

> Hm, yeah, it seems to work sometimes and not others.  I'm not sure why.
> Is ACPI_PROCESSOR(_XEN) =y or =m in your .config?

Dev-Eis # grep ACPI_PROCESSOR build-2.6.32.x-xen/.config
CONFIG_ACPI_PROCESSOR=m
# CONFIG_ACPI_PROCESSOR_AGGREGATOR is not set
Dev-Eis #

Then i have to use 2.6.31 from you :(, but only with running WLAN.
It should be nice when both is running ;).

My AMD Hardware has no support for it ...

Regards,
Stefan Kuhne