Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] pvops dom0 kernel: crash in print_all_ICs()

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 07:59:00PM +0200, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 04:56:35PM -0700, kishore kumar wrote:
> >    Attached is the capture log after changing the grub.conf to
> >
> >    ro root=/dev/VolGroup01/LogVol00 console=hvc0 earlyprintk=xen nomodeset
> >    initcall_debug debug swiotlb=force apic=debug loglevel=10
> >
> >    for the dom 0 kernel command  line.
> >

> Hmm, interesting. Now it seems to crash in a different place.
>
> Jeremy: Have you seen this one earlier?

Yeah. I've seen it. This bug disappears once the IOAPIC reads are in
place, but that won't happen yet.

I think it makes sense to remove the 'apic=debug' from the kernel
command line (thought keep it in Xen command line) for debug purposes
until this gets sorted out.