Re: [Xci-devel] Porblem with disabling and then re-enabling a PT device in Windows

I am not sure i undertand how to test it...
1) Avoid doing FLR for the device - isn';t that done only when
building the domain? does that happen when i disable the device in
domU?
2) Don't build pciback - and then, i won't bind the wlan device to
pciback? and change the xend scripts which check for it?
3) Comment out the relevant code - which code??

I also don't understand, how could it be that the pciback device is
"messing" with it? isn't it supposed to be in-active when the device
is being used in PT?

Tom