[Xen-devel] RE: [Xci-devel] Porblem with disabling and then re-enabling a PT device in Windows

There is a chance pciback is changing the bit you are referring to.  To confirm
that, just for testing purpose you might want to avoid FLR for that device or
simply not build pciback or comment out relevant code in that module whichever
is easier and see if that helps.  If it does, you can then look into fixing the
problem the right way.

Kamala