[Xen-devel] Which mailing list to use

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Emre Can Sezer" <ecsezer@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 13:51:37 -0400 (EDT)
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:52:01 -0700

I'm new to both Xen and the mailing lists.  My intentions are to use Xen
to implement and test kernel related projects.  I have two questions:

- I heard that Xen has evolved since it was introduced with the paper
titled "Architectural Support for Software-Based Protection".  I'm
particularly interested in Memory Management.  Is there a compiled text to
get me up to speed in if/how Xen uses VT technology and how the page
tables are handled?  Any pointers to new documentation would be
appreciated.

- If I encounter technical problems regarding the inner workings of Xen,
which mailing list would be the best to look for help in?

Thanks in advance,

John