Re: [Xen-devel] RE: New Release Process

Keir Fraser wrote:

On 26 Jan 2006, at 18:45, Matt Ayres wrote:

Any reason not to call 3.0.1 now? There are a load of bug fixes and
improvements over 3.0.0.

I'd say 3.0.1 is required as -unstable has essentially become 3.0-testing over the past few weeks. I'd like to see a tree where -unstable is truly unstable and not the most stable.

Upgrading to 2.6.16-rc will probably make your wish come true. ;-)

Current -unstable will become 3.0.1, correct? I am wondering as the Novell guys' CFQ scheduler is turning out to be very useful and with no troubles so far. It'd be nice to get this included in 3.0.1.

Thank you,
Matt Ayres