[Xen-devel] Re: 1850/2850 hangs under I/O load

On 14 Jul 2005, at 02:37, David H wrote:

I set some aside some time, got my xen versions all sorted out, and
did a little testing.  It looks like this fixes the problem for my
server in the 2.0.6 and 2.0-testing (not sure if there is any
difference between the the two at this point but I thought in couldn't
hurt to test). However, unstable from last nights tar ball still hangs
although it to take a little longer to do so.  Let me know if there is
anything else I can test.

Are you sure you fixed up unstable properly, and definitely were running the fixed up version? It would be quite surprising if that fix worked for xen2 but not for xen3!

I just did some tests myself, and fixing that one use of set_affinity in pirq_guest_bind ought to be sufficient to get unstable working on your boxes.

 -- Keir