[Xen-devel] Re: 1850/2850 hangs under I/O load

  • To: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: David H <davidh.davidh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:37:45 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 01:37:13 +0000

Replying to the list, I forgot to reply all to the last emial:

You are correct of course.  Trying to do too many things at once...

I set some aside some time, got my xen versions all sorted out, and
did a little testing.  It looks like this fixes the problem for my
server in the 2.0.6 and 2.0-testing (not sure if there is any
difference between the the two at this point but I thought in couldn't
hurt to test). However, unstable from last nights tar ball still hangs
although it to take a little longer to do so.  Let me know if there is
anything else I can test.

Thanks you, and sorry for the earlier ACPI "crazy talk". :)

David