RE: [Xen-devel] etherboot & multiboot

> Probably easier to use (and not requiring preprocessing the images) is
> my multiboot module for PXELINUX.  It's in the latest prerelease of
> SYSLINUX, 3.08-pre11; see com32/modules/mboot.doc in the source tree.

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/Testing/syslinux-3.0
8-
> pre11.tar.bz2

Very nice. Works perfectly. Thanks.

My only comment is that the first time I tried it I had the path to
xen.gz wrong, and it just seemed to hang there. Maybe it would have
timed out and given an error eventually but in the time I was watching
and waiting, nothing happened. This might be more a function of how tftp
works though, rather than of your code.

James