Re: [Xen-devel] xen, OpenMosix + pretty gui = virtual iron killer

Your right Denis.  I checked thier website.  It's not a mozilla friendly
website either, you can't get
to all the links.  I believe we all can do a better job on the interface.
>From what I saw at Linux world the interface is broseer driven.  I was
trying to get a chance to get to an xterm window so I can do ldd on the
libraries and binaries but I didn't get a chance. they were too busy with
the demo.  From what I saw it looked an aweful lot like Xen running on top
of Open Mosix with
a gui to glue it all together.

This motivated me enough to try to scrap some equipment together and put
together a two node
Open Mosix Cluster and load Xen up. Possibly start testing.  I don't have
enough $$$ right now
to get some Infiniband hardware, but I can complete some testing with the
hardware I have.