Re: [Xen-devel] mapped memory delay?

  • To: Xin Zhao <zhaoxin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Christopher Clark <christopher.w.clark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:14:04 +0000
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:35:12 +0000

Are you running this on a single processor core?

If not, it sounds to me like a cache coherency issue - you'll need a
write memory barrier after writing to the req_prod.  If you're using
the ring macros from io/ring.h this should be already taken care of
for you in the push macros.

c.