Re: [Xen-devel] problem with booting

You can stop Xen rebooting on error conditions by specifying
'noreboot' on the command line.

Your failure is due to one of two possibilities:

 1. You do not have enough memory configured to boot Xenolinux with
 128MB RAM (perhaps Xen couldn't find all your RAM for some reason?)

 2. Your xenolinux.gz file isn't a valid xenolinux file.

I suspect that latter is more likely. You could find which error is
occurring by adding a printk() message to each error return path in
setup_guestos() in xen/common/domain.c. I should really check some
better error messages ibnto the tree :-)

 -- Keir