RE: [Xen-users] Inter VM communication

At 11:09 -0700 1/6/11, Achala Aryal wrote:
My OS is Ubuntu 10.04 lts and using xen  4.0.
I will give a try on both. However, I don't want to share.

You can create another bridge in the Dom0 which does *NOT* have a real interface connected to it. You can then create two IVFs for each DomU - one connected to the bridge with an external interface, the other connected to the internal bridge.
Traffic on the internal bridge will be invisible to the outside world.

Eg, if you current bridge is br0, then you can create a new one by :
  brctl addbr br1

then just connect each DomU to br0 and br1

--
Simon Hobson