RE: [Xen-users] Inter VM communication

To: <linux@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Inter VM communication
From: Achala Aryal <arya2595@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 10:26:29 -0700
Cc: xen user <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 10:27:32 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am little bit confuse on do I have to build an external code or just modify the xen source code for this?
Do you know any documentation related to this? I found some but all are talking only about the performance. But I am looking for something how to do this.

Anju