Re: [Xen-users] How many guests

To: Michael Schmidt <michael.schmidt@xxxxxxxxxx>, Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] How many guests
From: Jonathan Tripathy <jonnyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 19:45:38 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 11:46:56 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Michael,

Thanks for your email.

This is just an idea that I have floating around in my head that maybe I'd like to rent out some VPSs to customers, just to utilise my machine which will be sitting in a co-lo nearly idle.

I'd give out VPSs with 256MB RAM and probably 5Mbps connection speed.

So the answer is, I don't know what will be running on them, however I could write up an "acceptable use policy", as well as use some throttling/scheduling?

Thanks