AW: [Xen-users] xm delete - Error: <Fault 3: 'machine1'>

To: <stefan.bauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: AW: [Xen-users] xm delete - Error: <Fault 3: 'machine1'>
From: <Fabian.Flaegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:41:06 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:42:41 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In my book "Xen - Virtualisierung unter Linux" i find the following:

"Xm delete removes a domain from the configurationdatabase. This is necessary
after modifying the configuration file. (!) xm new cannot overwrite old
configs.

Xm delete removes the original Domains-UUID. It will be recreate with another
xm new."

Does this help?

Regards
Fabian