RE: [Xen-users] RE: adding a second NIC

To: <jcasale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] RE: adding a second NIC
From: <joel.coopersmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:00:28 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 07:01:41 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Forgive my ignorance, but I am not sure how to do that I guess. I have 2
NICs on this machine now.

[root@testvs xen]# ifconfig|grep eth
eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:1B:78:B5:45:4F
eth1      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:50:BA:7D:6A:28

I would like to have the Dom0 on eth0 and one or both of my guests using
eth1.

-Joel