RE: [Xen-users] RE: adding a second NIC

To: Xen-user List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] RE: adding a second NIC
From: "Joseph L. Casale" <jcasale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 07:46:57 -0600
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 06:51:32 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>When I remove the first line from the /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp that is
>the default "(network-script network-bridge)" then all I get is this
>after a reboot:

I got the same behavior in my CentOS  setup with a srpm compiled
version of Xen. I had to match the name of the bridge it originally wanted
to use (eth0) instead of the name I was used to using, xenbr0.

I don't know why that is, maybe someone on the nkow can chime in.

jlc