Re: [Xen-users] Removing a cd from a domu

James Harper wrote:
Nope. Just the default Debian install.

 I'd rather not have to go the whole install X on Windows route :(

X-Ming is pretty painless... http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/

It also allows xenman to run on my windows desktop (or it would, if I
hadn't upgraded xen to 3.1.0)

Is you're dom0 debian too?  I'm starting to think some of the
issues I'm having are due to the packaging of xen 3.1 in the build I'm using
and it might
be better to install a redhat build (centos? fedora?) use the same system the
xen developers
are using.

Tony