RE: [Xen-users] RE: [Xen-devel] Any known block device corruptionproblem

To: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] RE: [Xen-devel] Any known block device corruptionproblems in 3.1.0 upto release?
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 23:38:03 +1000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 06:36:14 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I'll follow up shortly if I can reproduce it.

I can reliably reproduce the problem by hitting the browser refresh on
the java vnc client. Sometimes I have to hit it twice but most of the
time a single browser refresh is all that's required.

Hitting the disconnect button in the java console and then reconnecting
always seems to work.

My best guess at this point is some sort of race condition in the tcp
handling code in the vnc server... although I can't reproduce it outside
the web client (I'm running over a very slow link though).

James