Re: [Xen-users] How do I find out why Dom0 crashes on guest startup?

To: Schober Walter <Walter.Schober@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] How do I find out why Dom0 crashes on guest startup?
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 11:47:02 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 18 May 2007 03:42:54 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=prButipn7XRaQnVM+XTUjXgNmaz+gDHha74ZFu1tV9I3vM88pueEKZ+L3OpBcWOswF/mLcwppF5vAjcNtm7j9mZFLL3/kg/MdGBV/Vz7L3KYZtIfmNlffApY6TgzChRdtEgqzodYgOadbbzQng3PKiGlCWAx7x/vSR5DGgp0oUU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx