[Xen-users] Re: DomU boot fails with can't find root on Fedora 6

 I got the initrd format. It has a script called 'init', which the kernel
executes. And that seems to be dynamically created at the installation time in
the case of fedora. So in my case, I will have to create a new initrd with a
new 'init' program in it, which will be simpler, and will not try to load the
lvm. It is because the lvm comes in between that the initrd is failing, and
otherwise a generic intitrd would have worked. But since the dom0 has lvm, and
the domU doesn't have lvm, the code is failing. Anyway, I will create an initrd
by hand using cpio and see.

 thanks.