Re: [Xen-users] Problems starting xend

Hi James

The good news is that I now have it working.

I have managed to create a new Domain based on the ttylinux image and
log in as root.

I had to manually sudo mkdir  /var/lib/xen/xend-db

and then

sudo mkdir /var/lib/xen/xend-db/domain

and

sudo mkdir /var/lib/xen/xend-db/vnet

as well to get it to start  for some reason ??

BTW I have compiled from source and I am using the

vmlinuz-2.6.11.10-xen0 and vmlinuz-2.6.11.10-xenU patched kernels if
that helps.

Many thanks for your help.

It's a very interesting project.

Stewart