xen-ppc-devel

Re: [XenPPC] continuous reprogram_timer[00] messages

On Mar 31, 2006, at 10:01 AM, Maria Butrico wrote:

Jimi, this fix works for me. I simply cvs updated the run/gpul directory of my mambo.

Be aware that this "fix" change to the timebase frequency makes the Linux function calibrate_delay() take a minutes, if fact I'm still waiting for it as I write this email.
so you may be stuck at:
Memory: 49532k/65536k available (4112k kernel code, 15936k reserved, 1480k data, 451k bss, 224k init)
in the console output for a very long time.
I assume the systemsim-linux patch has a workaround for this.
Eric?
-JX