RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Xen/IPF Unstable CS#17292 Status Report

Hi Ronghui,

I'm just investigating this issue.
CS#17288 exposes a hiding issue of Open GFW.
The cause is that some EFI service accesses a MMIO
without the TLB mapping. I'll fix it.

FYI, this issue can be avoided with the following VM's config:
guest_os_type='windows'

Thanks,
Kouya