Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] pv_ops: file name

I agree with you.
For the minimal domU, binary patch isn't needed anymore now
so that I removed paravirt_(core|entry).(c|h) completely.
After merging up minimal domU stuff to the upstream,
let's readd those files with consistent file names
(probably into paravirt.c).

I also found that the file names, inst_paravirt.h and
privop_paravirt.h aren't consistent so that I renamed them
into paravirt_inst.h and paravirt_privop.h.
Please check them out.

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 04:16:50PM +0800, Dong, Eddie wrote:
> Isaku:
>       When looking at the new files in kernel & new directory, I am
> wondering if we
> can merge paravirt_core.c code into paravirt.c? The size of them are
> very small
> and meaning are similar, also X86 put in one file.
>       Another file is paravirt_entry.c, will paravirt_patch.c be much
> accurate?
>       Some for head file side.
>
> Thanks, eddie

yamahata