[Xen-ia64-devel] Weekly Xen-IA64/VTI status report.

To: <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] Weekly Xen-IA64/VTI status report.
From: "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:36:35 +0800
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:37:19 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

This week Xen-IA64 has the better result. Both domain VTI and XenU can be
created easily, several obvious bugs has been fixed. Xen0 and VTI are more
quick and stable, especially in Cset 9153:c4ac21dc3f16 and 9156:9215a9a1af9e

Main usage Issue:
1. Guest destroy couldn't release memory both in VTI and XenU. (Have seen the
patch for XenU)
2. Guests network could not work.

Fixed obvious bugs (see my last week report.):
1. Couldn't create XenU of reporting hotplug script not working.
2. Oops in Xen0 and Domain VTI.
3. Unusable serial console and tty console after xend start.
4. VTI time accurate issue.

The nightly testing result has been post to attachment. I only catch Xen0 hang
1 time when VTI was running LTP in Cset 9159:6270e89e1d47

My testing environment:
    Machine                     : Itanium 2 on Tiger4
        Xen Source tree : xen-ia64-unstable
    Changeset           : 9084 -> 9161
        Build method            : make -j5
    Xen0 OS                     : RHEL4 U2 (no SMP)
    VTI OS                      : RHEL4 U2 (no SMP)
    XenU OS                     : RHEL4 U2 (no SMP)

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康