RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Xen linkage failed with Dwarf Error

To: "Philippe Berthault" <Philippe.Berthault@xxxxxxxx>, "Xen-IA64-Devel" <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Xen linkage failed with Dwarf Error
From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:09:14 -0700
Delivery-date: Thu, 26 May 2005 17:08:58 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
False alarm.  I should read my own warning emails... I
mismatched my xenlinux with my xen.  See:

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-ia64-devel/2005-05/msg00120
.html

I will ask Keir to pull the fix.  In the meantime, you
can edit xen/arch/ia64/domain.c to comment out the
call to init_idle().

Dan