Re: [Xen-devel] Should Qemu monitor be enabled by default

To: "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Should Qemu monitor be enabled by default
From: "Christian Limpach" <christian.limpach@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:32:31 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Christian Limpach <Christian.Limpach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 02:31:21 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=E9zMAzIbl7Ebfo3/imXOUypeihVcx1c7YvGqFgPQqzHRF6hCvv/YnYDI9e4sYbiP6Vo6HsS5h8ln9xnZWtTxR94noTC1tVwx2Ox/7ftTnhAz2k3vIKkwFijHwH9Y4OYqZiT6pDHJRRO2pzr0IPCOxnjrox5/Cgp2zovZ59l6VA8=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx